- Purchased my ticket (one-way! ahh)
- Filled out health forms
- Shopped a bit for warm weather clothes
- Made a packing list (this will be a separate post)
- Probably annoyed the heck out of the student who answered the phone for the "speak to a current student" line. He was extremely helpful though!
- Listed a bunch of things on my eBay store as I've been cleaning and purging
...even though I don't think it has all settled in yet, you know, the fact that I'm moving to start medical school in 12 days. I've definitely been enjoying myself though.