Thursday, December 6, 2012

A Sale, A Candle, A Dress

After my physics exam this morning, I felt up for a bit of shopping- and here was what I picked up!


Camel Sweater

Super adorable and comfortable, but the angora sheds like crazy! Maybe it'll shed less after a wash or two.

Beaded Tank

I was eyeing this tank top a few weeks ago- so glad I didn't purchase it then! Got it for $10 (on sale from $25)



Black Ankle Boots

I've been wanting a pair of black ankle boots since forever, but didn't want to commit to an expensive pair until I was sure I loved the style. These were on sale for $20 (from $50), and a perfect starter pair! They're super comfortable too. I've never purchased shoes from H&M before, so I'm not certain on the quality. Have you?


Diptyque Candle//SpaceNK

Favorite. candle. ever. It smells kind of like a fireplace, but much, much better.

French Connection Fit & Flare Dress
A little black dress! (Had to use a stock photo, You couldn't see the details from my picture :-/) I figure it would go with everything. Can't wait to dress it up for the holidays!


9 comments:

  1. That dress. That candle. Those boots. I love your style, and I'm thinking that candle might do serious justice as my sister's Christmas present :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :-) Candles are always a good gift

      Delete
  2. Those H&M boots are amazing! I've been wanting a Diptyque candle all year... might just have to indulge! Great haul :)

    xx Ellie
    www.ellalogy.com 

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello there Pretty! :)
    The boots and the top looks great together! ^_^

    I am having my first giveaway. :) You might win awesome COSMETIC ORGANIZERS! ^_^
    I am hoping for your participation. ^_^
    Here's the link: http://thepiinkrouge.blogspot.com/2012/11/novemberrific-giveaway.html
    Looking forward for your participation :)
    Fallow my blog and I will SURELY follow your blog too :)
    Have a great day!

    Much Love!
    -Jan
    http://thepiinkrouge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooo! I like that dress! and the sweater... and the tank... and the boots! I think we have similar fashion styles!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really want a Diptyqe candle! Jealous!!
    http://golddustk.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. those boots are so gorgeous!

    www.closetvoyage.com

    ReplyDelete