Tuesday, January 15, 2013

January Beauty Haul

Of course I couldn't go long without picking up a few things. I've taken advantage of the holidays and had a good time out shopping.

MAC 219
Perfect for precision shading and a smokey eye!
MAC 188
I think the sales lady talked me into this one, but it looks good. I was thinking I could use it for highlighting, but the woman mentioned that it's great for applying liquid foundation. I'll give it a try!
Real Techniques Face Brush
I've been wanting this brush for so long! I tried it out this morning, and I love it! Applies liquid foundation like a dream.

Sigma Dry n' Shape
I'm up for anything that keeps my brushes looking fantastic.

Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate Moss #14
An inexpensive drugstore find! I've been looking for the perfect nude lipstick (as always), and although this one comes off a bit thick and opaque, it does the job! 

Covergirl Lash Blast Luxe
I ran out of my regular Covergirl Lash Blast, and figured I'd change it up a little bit. The Luxe has shimmer, which I find, so far, to be a bit clumpy, but still volumizing. We'll see how it goes, but so far I prefer the original.

Urban Decay Naked Basics
I don't even wear eyeshadow much! But of course I couldn't resist.

MAC Pink Swoon
Light candy pink. I'm not sure it goes so well with my skintone- I need to find the receipt :-/

MAC Studio Sculpt NC25
This is one of those foundations that I want to love. It seems like it will last forever, and the finish is really pretty (dewy/natural). Excited to try it out!

10 comments:

  1. The Expert Face brush is one of my favorite brushes in my collection. I love it so much that I don't even use normal foundation brushes anymore! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its such an amazing brush! I"m loving it more than the MAC ones!

      Delete
  2. Ooh the brushes and brush holder look so nice! I have been wanting some new brushes and a good travel case for them! Let us know what you think about them :)

    Ellie | Ellalogy 

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always wanted to try Studio Sculpt xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely worth a try! It's gel based so a bit different from many of their others!

      Delete
  4. I love studio sculpt! Great foundation! X

    ReplyDelete