Saturday, June 22, 2013

Haul | Summer and Skincare


Happy SUMMER! Also the season of little-to-no-makeup and spontaneous getaways, all of which call for fabulous skin. Clearly this means I've been shopping too much...


 Soap & Glory Scrub 'em and Leave 'em 

I'm quite the fan of Soap & Glory products, my favorite being the Sugar Crush line. I'm on a mission to try all of their scrubs, and this one is next in line!


Korres Greek Yoghurt Sleeping Facial
I've accumulated SO many Sephora points, and this is one of the perks.


Origins Super Spot Remover

I was using a Clean & Clear spot treatment before, but I found it to be wayyyy too harsh and dried out my skin more than necessary- never cute. I've read such great things about this product.


Urban Decay De-Slick (travel size)
Urban Decay Good Karma Optical Blurring Brush

I've never tried a finishing spray before (Caudalie & Fix+ doesn't count!), especially one that controls oil. Loving the sound of that! I've also been eyeing this foundation brush for the longest time. The synthetic bristles won't absorb any make up product, so all of it gets transferred to the skin. Excited to try this!


Boscia Nightly Hydration
Boscia Self-Defense Vital Antioxidant Moisture

I used to use the Nightly Hydration, and I thought it was time for a new bottle. I haven't been very good at moisturizing at night, but it's an important step.


Diorskin Nude BB Creme

Aside from the gorgeous and simple packaging, I was on the market for another BB cream (I've run out of the Smashbox one! Which is an amazing BB cream. Review is here). 



Diorsnow UV Shield in Translucent

My first ever facial SPF! enough said. It doesn't have a terribly strong sunscreen scent, and isn't super sticky from what I could tell. So far so good!


Laura Mercier Flawless Skin Face Polish

I've used this product a few times since I bought it, and I've already noticed such a difference. My skin is smoother and more radiant after just one use! Loving this.

Have you tried any of these products before? What are your skincare staples for summer?


1 comment:

  1. Great haul !
    I need to buy that Korres facial and the urban decay de-slick :)
    xx


    www.Sha-andco.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete