Wednesday, November 14, 2012

A Little Sephora Haul

Sephora recently had their VIB Friends&Family sale, and I just had to pick up a few products.


I tried to be good to my wallet and bought things that I "needed" (except the lipstick! and one could argue about the highlighter). I placed my order on Sunday and it arrived today- very prompt, despite Hurricane Sandy's aftermath.


I loved Benefit's High Beam in high school (when it used to cost $23! now it's $28), and I figured I would try the other one, since I have warm undertones. It should add a nice little glow when mixed with foundation.


My first eye cream purchase! The description sounds like exactly what I need, especially now that winter is coming up, and the effects can be rather harsh and drying to the skin. I was debating between this one and the Origins Gin-Zing. Have you tried that one?


I've heard so much about REN products and thought I would give it a go. "A soothing and replenishing gel serum formulated for use overnight to leave blemish prone skin comfortable, clear, and calm". Sounds fantastic. The serum is formulated for acne prone skin, which I have. We'll see how it works!



Cruising is described as a "nude pink", great for an every day lip color (pictured above). The Dolce Vita is a gift, so I didn't want to open that one!

Have you tried these products?




6 comments:

  1. I have one NARS lipstick (Casablanca) and the formula is super nice! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh! I'll have to check that one out next, thank you!

      Delete
  2. NARS lipstick looks amazing! Can't wait to see what you think about it :)

    x Ellie @ Ellalogy 

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nars and benefit are such great products! :) x

    http://heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eeep! I want all of this now ^_^ I love the high beam highlighter it's amazing! Kind of pricey but worth it x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That NARS lipstick is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete