Friday, November 2, 2012

What's In My Makeup Bag- To Go


  • Longchamp Pencil Case
  • Boscia Green Tea Blotting Linens - a staple! always have one with me. Removes oil and leaves make up looking exactly the same. $10/100 sheets. Available at Sephora, or online.
  • L'oreal Skin Beautifier BB cream - in light medium. The best BB cream I've ever tried! (I've tried maybe 4 or 5). Really does make the skin look perfect, covering uneven patches and most blemishes. $11, sold at drugstores, which is fantastic!
  • Nanette Lepore Roller ball - I think this is discontinued, but it's such a perfectly sweet yet floral scent with a hint of musk.
  • MAC sheertone blush//Peaches - perfect peachy flush, especially for those with yellow undertones.
  • MAC StudioFix concealer//NC30 - best concealer ever.
  • MAC Mineralize Skinfinish//Soft&Gentle - best highlighter. ever.
  • NARS Lipstick//Dolce Vita - dusky rose color, perfect for every day. I've been wearing this daily since I bought it a few weeks ago!
  • Lancome Hypnose Star Mascara - 100 point perk from Sephora, I have yet to try this!
  • BareMinerals Ready Foundation - bought this about a month ago, and have been wearing it every day since. You can read about the haul here
  • BareMinerals Warmth and translucent powder
  • BareMinerals PrimeTime - It's a pretty good primer for the BareMinerals foundation. I haven't tried any other primers so I don't have anything to compare it to.
  • Emery board for my nails
  • Visine rewetting drops for contacts




9 comments:

  1. Ahhh i love MACs Mineralize skinfinsh too! Its just so nice to use :) and might have to look in to the BB cream, heard loads about them but just not quite sure haha
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely give the BB creams a try! How's your skin? It covers up unevenness really well. If you have super dry skin maybe try the Garnier one! Boscia has a good one too if you like a dewy/glowy look (though it can look a bit sparkly..)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the MAC MSF and SF concealer too!! :) My HG items!

    NEW FOLLOWER HERE!

    ♥,
    Shari
    The Misty Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. i have yet to try and of the mac SF. really need to x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really enjoying reading back through all your posts! So glad I found your blog, new follower here :-)

    Jo x amomentwithjo

    ReplyDelete