Friday, November 2, 2012

Liebster Award/TAG




Earlier i was nominated for a Leibster award by the gorgeous Alexia Jade from BeautyByAlexiaJade  Thank you so much :-) Make sure to check out her blog, she has plenty of great beauty reviews and products on her page! 

Here are the rules: 
1.When you receive the award, thank the person who gave it to you and post the link to his/her blog in your post. 
2. Post eleven random things about yourself
3. Answer the eleven questions that the tagger has set for you and post your answers to your blog
4. Choose inspiring bloggers with under 200 followers. Link their pages in your post and create eleven questions for them to answer.
5. Go to their pages and tell them.
6. No tag backs!


Alright, so here's my 11 random things about me:

1. I've played the piano since I was 4.
2. I speak fluent English, Chinese, and a bit of French
3. I hate the taste of dark sodas.
4. My favorite color is black
5. I'm a science nerd.
6. I'm completely obsessed with Desperate Housewives.
7. I turned 22 on Oct 22.
8. London is one of my favorite cities.
9. I bought my first red lipstick two weeks ago.
10. I am an emergency medical technician (EMT).
11. I have one younger brother.

Questions from Alexia

1. How old are you?
I'm 22
2. What is the reason for starting your blog?
It's a way to get my thoughts together in a coherent manner, give some advice for those who may be interested, and it's a fun past time as a break from my daily routine.
3. Can you speak any other languages?
Yes- Chinese and French
4. Whats your favourite season, and why?
Autumn all the way! It's beautiful, the weather is perfect, the leaves change color, the food is delicious, it's the season of my birthday, and the clothes and make up are so fun! You can get away with darker colors, and shop for boots and jackets. It's the perfect temperature for either a dress or pants, so wardrobe variety is wider. Annnnd it's a good excuse to always have a latte on hand.
5. Favourite make up/beauty brand?
Hmm, that's a hard one! Caudalie is definitely up there. SpaceNK has the best skincare! But that's not really a brand. 
6. Drugstore or High end?
Depends on what I'm purchasing. It may sound a bit unnecessary, but the packaging always gets me! I love things in a pretty container.
7. Favourite guilty pleasure tv show
The Hills & Kardashians
8. Where is your favourite place to shop? (clothes wise)
Zara & Bloomingdales
9. How did you come up with your blog name?
A good friend of mine would always spell my name "meliaa", putting the first A of my name at the end. "Meliaa" is a bit short though, so I added the "Miss". It's simple, and it's my name, but with a bit of an (uninteresting) twist I suppose.
10. What is your favourite drugstore brand of makeup?
Covergirl's mascara, Maybelline
11. What do you enjoy most about blogging?
It's relaxing, the people I get a chance to speak to are wonderful! It's nice to meet those who are from other places- It's a nice change of pace, and very interesting as well. Blogging is also a fun way to get my thoughts together. I'm a total sucker for making lists and collecting photos.

bloggers i nominate/tag
1. Charlotte//Coco Bardot
3. Shannon//Fairies & Unicorns are Everywhere 

Questions for you:
1. What was your first cosmetic purchase?
2. What's your favorite make up brand?
3. Pick 3 skincare items if you had to downsize.
4. What's your favorite city and why?
5. What's your favorite TV show?
6. What do you love most about blogging?
7. What's your favorite thing about the city you live in?
8. How old were you when you started wearing make up?
9. How old are you?
10. Where were you born?
11. Drug store & high end must-haves.

No comments:

Post a Comment